A deeply nourishing, tranquil and grounding bath elixir made with organic cold-pressed baobab seed oil – sourced from the antioxidant-rich fruit of trees that can live for thousands of years – sweet almond oil packed with natural vitamin E used in Ancient Chinese, Ayurvedic and Greco-Persian Medicine, and vetiver; the oil of tranquillity, prized for it’s cool and calming scent.
The deeply grounding aroma is made up of vetiver, rich, earthy cedarwood and uplifting orange essential oil – all of which are said to be hugely beneficial in elevating the mood and aiding relaxation.
Gently infused with tourmaline, Madeira quartz and yellow jasper to clear stagnant energy, ground and empower.
- Coconut Oil from Indonesia
- Organic Baobab Oil from South Africa or Ghana
- Organic Sweet Almond Oil from Spain
- Organic Apricot Kernel Oil from Spain
- Organic Argan Oil from Morocco
- Vitamin E Oil (derived from Wheatgerm) from the UK
- Organic Vetiver Essential Oil from Sri Lanka
- Organic Cedarwood Oil from Morocco
- Organic Orange Essential Oil from Spain
Palm of Feronia is a small batch natural self care brand focused on the ancient principles of aromatherapy and crystal healing.
Feronia is the Ancient Roman goddess associated with wildlife, fertility, health, healing and Abundance
Ingredients are clean, organic and earth derived with a proven history of positive effects for not only the skin but emotional, spiritual and physical wellbeing. Each ingredient is carefully sourced for sustainability and maximum therapeutic effect. All products are preserved naturally and encourage transparency of ingredients.